Day 27 - Rules & exception

 I have formed rules and exception for each challenge. Exception is based on other rules. Every challenge is tough. It needs rules to follow. And when going gets tough, exception shows you the path to follow. Many of us dont give importance to maintaining our health. We postpone health related activities. Follow a good health routine and see your performance in your work. You will be surprised. Every day I tell myself, "I will do things as per my challenge today, exception is for tomorrow". It makes me to keep going. The things which seems impossible at the starting, looks as possibilities now. What about you? How the new year is treating you?











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friend - Partner in crime...

Hello

Unexpected Move & Challenge is on...