Habit - 17th day of the 100 day challenge...

 When we decide to achieve certain things in new year, we forget about one important thing. Health. If we are healthy only, we can achieve whatever we want/wish. Starting the year with giving priority to health is good. Most of us sit infront of the system full day and we forget to drink water, move. 

Start the day with drinking water. Drinking water in empty stomach in morning removes toxins. Walk atleast 2 kms per day. In a week you can walk atleast 5 days.

Initial days are to form healthy habits.

I will update at the 30th day the changes in my health.



I am following my health goals religiously. What about you?

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm also in changing my lifestyle for better health...
    But I'm new to trading... can you kindly help me...
    9886404803 my number...

    Working on my health n finance too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, please learn the basics about trading from internet. After that you can decide what to do next.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friend - Partner in crime...

Hello

How to prepare for a challenge?