Indicators & Situational Awareness

 When I saw the telegram poll result, in my mind, I got few questions. How can an indicator fail & how it gives loss to a trader. Is it that indicator's fault? Can indicator think? Can indicator have flexibility to adapt the situation? Then why traders are blaming it for their loss?

Only a human can have the ability to develop situational awareness. Now the question is what is situational awareness and how it is connected to trading. 

A trader should have the ability to undestand what is happening in share market, why the price is moving in that way, how it will move in future etc. I can say frankly I didnt have this ability by birth or my environment did not teach me that, but once I gained experience in trading I have started to develop the ability to be aware of what is happening around me. This ability helps a trader to make use of the right trade set ups.
Now you know that. Indicator did not have the power to decide your profit/loss. Only one person has the power to determine your profit/loss. And that person is YOU.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friend - Partner in crime...

Hello

Unexpected Move & Challenge is on...