Day 100 - Completing my challenge successfully...

 Today I am completing my 100 day health challenge goals. Any challenge needs inspiration. I thank my best friend/accountability partner Mr. Anshu for being my inspiration. Inspiration started as a spark and other things happened as a chain reaction. We both followed different methods, but got the results. 

Now the health goals have become a habit and I am going to follow it. When you think something is impossible to you, find an inspiration and start your journey, then it will become a possibility. Its not like there wont be any road blocks, just you have go around or cross or jumb over it :D
Where there is a heart ✌ there is a way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friend - Partner in crime...

Hello

Unexpected Move & Challenge is on...